1. What is inside my gallery? A - Each gallery has your child's proofs and links to a printable Prints & Products Guide and Order Form.
2. Am I Viewing The Final Image? A - No, these are proofs. They have been corrected for color and exposure only. Proofs provide a great example of how the final image will look without any major editing. Upon purchase, the selected image will undergo a full post process to perfect the image.
2a. A quick note on black and white images. The color proofs have been individually processed. In order to give you an idea of what the proof would look like as a black and white image while also being time efficient; the color proofs are then batch processed to black and whites. This explains why some of the black and white proofs may seem a bit off. Upon ordering, the black and white proofs are then individually processed to look their best.
3. What is the full post process? A - A full post process is a process that is custom to its respective image. Full Post Processing may or may not include and is not limited to; teeth whitening, eye enhancement (brightening, color correction, etc,) blemish removal (dirt, marks, zits, drool, etc,) skin smoothing, fly away hair removal, stray object removal (things that clutter the background, creases in backdrop,) noise removal, and sharpening and sizing image for selected print size. Again, not every image needs everything, some may need more. I'm quite the perfectionist.
4. I ordered a DVD disc, what does this include? A - Purchase of a DVD disc includes all of your proofs in high-rez, a print release (so you can legally print your images,) and the choice of one image to be fully post processed.
5. May I share my proofs with others? A - Yes and no. The images are copyright protected and cannot be right-click download. However, you are more than welcome to share your password with others!
6. My child's shoot was today, when will my child's gallery be up? A -Your child's gallery will be ready for viewing the weekend after their scheduled shoot.
7. My child won't be there on their scheduled date, how do I reschedule? A - Contact me using the "Contact" link and I'll be more than happy to reschedule.
8. I lost my paperwork, what do I do? A - Either see me at Kids 'R' Kids, or simply download and print all the necessary paperwork using the link in your child's gallery.
9. I have more than one child, may I combine orders? A - Yes and No. You may combine orders as long as the siblings are in the same class. Images from the individual shoot must be ordered separately. However, you may combine the sibling shoot with one or more of the individual shoot orders.
10. What is the deadline to order and what is the turnaround time once I place my order? A - Orders will need to be in no later than May 26th. You may turn in your order form with cash or check payment anytime before then. Order placed after May 26th will incur a shipping charge. You will receive your order once everything has arrived and has been inspected. The turnaround time is typically two weeks, but is hard to estimate when working with as many orders I get during Spring Portraits.
11. Do you shoot professionally, how do I schedule you? A - Yes! Photography is the other half of my income. I'm currently operating on a part time basis, switching over to full-time this August doing Wedding, Individual, Family, Event, and Corporate Portraiture. Simply contact me for inquiries.
12. My question isn't listed, how do I contact you? A - Click the "Contact" link to e-mail me, or call or text me at 704-577-3069.